1. B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance, or related field.
2. Strong understanding of debits/credits and accounting principals.
3. 1-3 years of General Ledger and Journal Entries experience.
4. Must have intermediate-advanced level Excel skills.
5. Excellent analytical skills and ability to resolve complex problems with multiple variables.
6. Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
7. Ability to meet deadlines.
8. Strong skills in working with expenses, accounting and ability to reconcile accounts.
9. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, in English.
10. Must be a strong team player, highly motivated and able to work under pressure during peak periods.
11. Ability to review grant and contract documents for terms and conditions.
1. Prepare monthly journal entries such as Cash, Payroll, Benefits, Prepaid, In-kind, Expense Allocations & Revenue.
2. Assist with Balance Sheet preparation and Monthly Account reconciliations.
3. Maintain and update Fixed Assets spreadsheet.
4. Review cash deposits and prepare cash receipt journal entries.
5. File and maintain all journal entries for internal and audit purposes.
6. Distribute monthly financials.
7. Assist in automating processes and procedures.
8. Assist with financial audits and tax return paperwork.
9. Performs other duties as assigned by Controller.
10. Backup Accounting Specialist with duties.
Salary: $50-70K, DOE, Benefits Offered
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.