Partner with sales and credit department by managing customer credits, accounts receivables to ensure quality of sales and customer satisfaction. Assist credit manager in performing administrative duties in the department.
- Share the responsibilities as assigned to Collector I in the area of :
- Answer incoming phone calls regarding A/R and credit inquiry, etc.
- Contact customers on pending orders that require payment information.
- Release orders in specific credit region.
- Research and resolve deductions.
- Contact past due customers for payment arrangement(s).
- Make proper credit decisions on credit applications.
- Update credit line for customer when necessary.
- Work with the credit card charge back department to resolve all credit card disputes.
- Monitor collection agencies and report to credit manager.
- Ensure the statements are printed and mailed out around the 15th of every month.
- Review Customer’s Letters of Credit and prepare documents for bank negotiation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
College degree or 5 years office experience in related fields.
- Basic understanding of accounting, credit and collections.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, 10 key by touch.
- Communication with customers by writing, email, or phone.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and clearly define objectives.
- Ability to execute plan under time restraint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Accuracy in reading and processing time sensitive documents.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Be able to comprehend large volume of shipping and billing documents.
- Use hands and arms, sit, stand, reach out, and filing.
- Stay on phone for at least 4 hours a day.
- Use computer as primary tool requiring close and distance vision during business hours.
Salary: $15-$17/hr DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.