SUMMARY: Develop sales territories and generate incremental profitable sales revenues from events, social markets, meetings, and corporate groups. Create a group sales strategy that will generate new and return business. Educate the local and external markets on the Southern Elegance product. Provide weekly/monthly reports and budget forecasts for Group/Event Sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
• Generate incremental profitable sales revenues consistent or in regards to budget from groups including events, social markets, meetings, corporate groups and associations.
• Provide weekly/monthly reports and budget forecasts for Group Sales.
• Track and report sales revenue.
• Establish weekly call pattern that will generate new accounts and service existing accounts for new and return business.
• Generate new and return group & event business via sales calls, telemarketing, sales blitzes, FAM, tradeshows and written correspondence business.
• Prepare and submit timely reports to management.
• Achieve sales goals established with the Sales Executive.
• Coordinate exhibits setup and development and represents property at tradeshows.
• Oversee the material distribution in the market to increase awareness of product and services.
• Ensure efficient greeting & club enrollment of all arriving group patrons.
• Develop sales tools, collateral, kits etc.
• Oversee the billing and collection of all Sales Groups; post charges and payments accordingly.
• Prepare and distribute daily and weekly reports for various departments affected by all group business.
• Perform any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES/JOB DIMENSIONS:
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards which may be established by the Company from time to time is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality/entertainment industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the property.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Company policies and procedures for the safe and efficient operation of company facilities. Employees who violate company policies and procedures are subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Salary: $30-40k/yr base salary plus commission, DOE
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.