Our client, located in the Southaven, MS, is currently looking for a Licensed Insurance Agent. Our client provides a unique opportunity to be a part of a strong team in a growing industry.
- Successful completion of all company, state and federal requirements (licenses) to market and service designated company products and continue to be licensed in good standing is required
- Sell Auto, Home, Life, Commercial and other insurance products to individuals and businesses using consultative selling techniques
- Establishing a customer base through prospecting and by using established lead methods
- Counsel and advise prospects and policyholders on matters of protection and coverage
- Meet goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within agency guidelines
- Property & Casualty, Life & Health licensed preferred/Willingness to obtain them required
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written and group
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills
- Ability to learn and apply product and customer knowledge to professionally service, and assist in the marketing of company products
- Ability to create and maintain business relationships with prospects and policyholders
- Organizational and effective Time Management skills
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.